Saturday, 11 July 2009
Day 18
This was the first time I had been inside an airport. I had only seen an airport on TV once. We were on the bus and I was trying to tell Mum some fond memories of her friends in the village to cheer her up which apparently did not work. All our bags were being fling on to the tarmac and being put into the boots of taxis, Dad was scared that he will never get to see his bag again so he did not let go his grip on the bag but he eventually did. We need to pass through a security check to ensure that we are not carrying any weapons before we can board the plane. Metal objects are forbidden and I remembered that Mum's candlestick was made of solid metal and jewels but there were no flashing red lights when Mum passed through the security check. Mum's candlestick was not here anymore, she had sold the candlestick which had kept our family safe for years. Without it, we are not protected anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment