Friday, 10 July 2009

Day 15

I have never saw such a big crowd in my life before. This refugee camp has many tents with lots of people. We are trying to pitch our tent and at the same time trying to find a way on how we can get to Australia. While I was practising my football antics, a small boy came towards me, trying to sell a bottle of drinking water which I declined the offer politely. Suddenly, he made away with my ball when I kicked it towards him. I tried to keep up with him and ended up in a different part of the camp where tents are worn and ragged, the people looked sickly because of hunger. I went to block an oncoming truck trying to get the attention of the driver to help the people in this camp. A man wearing a shirt with a flag unknown to me got into a conversation with me, which I got more information about Australia, where girls could play football not like here in Afghanistan. I tried to tell Mum abd Dad about the information that I got but I am lost in this different part of the camp. I an not going to give up so easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment