Friday, 10 July 2009

Day 16

An idea struck me. I decided to bake bread, this could help feed the hungry people in this camp and the smell of bread can attract Dad so that he would be able to find me. I just need flour, water, salt and an oven to bake bread. I knew how to build an oven out of dirt, I could get flour and water from the people easily but not salt, nobody would pack salt at this point of time, so baking bread seemed out of the question. The boy who tried to steal my ball, grabbed my hand saying that he will bring me back to my family either for a dollar or my football. The boy was pulling me towards a car which was parked there,there were two dressed like English Premier League managers giving out tickets. People were pushing and shoving, I also wanted tickets, I tried to show them my football tricks but there were too many people and I ended up getting nothing and the managers also started driving away. I was finally back at my own tent and I saw Dad being surrounded by uniformed police!

No comments:

Post a Comment