Friday, 10 July 2009
Day 17
The government had spies everywhere, I think that they must be here because they had spotted Dad and had told the local police to arrest him. I tried to plead with the police but Dad was giving me pleading looks to me instead of the police which left me in complete confusion. I saw Dad giving a stack of paper money to the police so he is paying the police not to arrest him. I wondered where did he get so much money from. Mum asked Dad when are we leaving. Dad said that we are going to Australia in the next couple of days. I told Bibi all the information about Australia that I had found out from the man earlier. Mum still looked miserable, there must still be some more bad things that we have not discovered yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment