Tuesday, 18 August 2009

Day 35

We're almost in Australia! We are on the warship which is speeding towards the coastline. Instead of feeling excited upon the reaching of Australia, I am disappointed as Mum & Dad's boat have not arrived. Rashida said that they could be at the jetty waiting for us so Bibi and I leaned out of the boat and squint at he jetty but they're not there.Andrew came over and puts his hand on my shoulder and promised that he will find the other boat. We had reached Australia and the people were separated into tents. I decided that we should go exploring but Andrew is giving me a strange look. I give it a thought why Anderw was doing that and i understood, it'd be pretty mean if we went sightseeing when our parents could be shipwrecked on a remote island, waiting to be rescued. I give Andrew a grateful look, Australians are really good at thinking of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment