Saturday, 1 August 2009
Day 24
We are sailing to Australia and things are not so good. The deck is so crowded and everyone is sitting so close together just like sardines packed in a can. Bibi is hungry but I'm not as I don't feel hungry when I am missing Mum and Dad and having a headache. I saw people queing up for soup and I went too. The person in front of me was wrapped up in a blanket and as she was not close to the pot, the sailor pulled her closer to the pot which the blanket caught fire. I helped to put out the fire and handed the blanket back to the teenage girl, she did not have herself covered from head to toe which left me in shock as most girls are supposed to do so. When the teenage girl talked to us, I like her already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment